Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Wedding Printables

This was my Save-The-Date.  The picture of us was a round magnet that was adhered to the paper.


My Wedding Invitation--the dark purple band was ribbon and the thick red border was textured paper.

The direction card that was included with the invite
This front to the wedding program--size was 4.25x11

The CD labels--custom CDs for the Wedding Favors


The Thank You Notes

I thought I'd share what I created for my very own wedding.  My colors were blush and bashful...just kidding!  However, I did lean towards red in honor of my sorority.  :)  My actual colors were reddish-wine and plum--fabulous for a fall wedding if I do say so myself.  I, of course, had to incorporate the rose since I am a beautiful lady of ALPHA-O!  hehe!  I created two "logos", if you will, that I used throughout all printables.  All were printed on ivory paper, since the my wedding dress (the same dress my mother and maternal grandmother both wore on their wedding days) was a candlelight color.

No comments:

Post a Comment