Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh Baby! An Advertisement

One of my crazy-in-a-great-way friends (WA), Leslie in TN, helps her mother do marketing for her mother's store, Watercolors.  I was lucky enough to help them out with some business marketing for their new line, Watercolors Bebe, before Christmas last year.  This was designed to be used as full page fliers, along with email blasts.  I even got to amend their existing store logo, to create a similar logo for Watercolors Bebe.  

In all, it was so fun to work on, since it is a little more girly than I normally get to do.  By far, one of my favorite full page ads!  I not only got to work with a dear friend, but I ADORE all of the stuff they carry!  :)

Their existing store logo

The amended logo I created

The fun, shabby chic ad I created--inspired by the store itself
LOVE THEIR STUFF!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to tell you the website is great...I've been passing it around at work. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete