Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NOW AVAILABLE--HAIR BOWS!!!

YAY!  I am now offering bows, and I LOVE it!  They are SO FUN!  Makes me want a little girl that much more.  :)

I can add personalization--names can be added to ribbon that is 7/8" wide or greater, and initials can be added to covered buttons.  I may incorporate some appliqué patches into a few.  I can also add cutesy buttons--just let me know what you're wanting.

The first few photos are of a super cute outfit I made for my BFF Tiffany's baby girl, Norah (SURPRISE!)  I thought she needed a cute little outfit to wear this fall to support her favorite college team.  RTR, baby! :)  I made a matching bow with houndstooth and red ribbon, so her outfit would be complete from head to, well, bottom!


This is a skort, with full skirt around the shorts--perfect for presh little girls on the move.

I wanted to do something other than satin stitch around the edge, so this has a blanket stitch around the edge.  Can do either one though!  I kinda like being able to see the raw edge (it won't fray--it's been treated so that it won't)



This is a "naked" view of the houndstooth and red bow.  All alligator clips will be finished like this.

Inside has a no-slip velvet ribbon, for added staying power!  And I know my nails look rough.  :(

Molly's first bow, though she'll have to be a little older before she can were this small french clip bow.  The green and pink are little off in these pics...

Back view of Molly's bow

Caroline is 4, so this bigger french clip bow will fit her sweet head perfectly.  This is 7/8" ribbon.

Backside of Caroline's french clip bow

1 comment: