Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Itty Bitty Rammer Jammer

With the influx of orders for my Collegiate Inspired Pillowcase Dresses, some people needed cute clothes for the wee little ones--under 12 months.

I think the absolute smallest I can make the pillowcase dress is 6 months size. Having said that, I made the pictured Bama dress for my best friend's 3 month old daughter. It should be a little long now, and perfect for at least one more season. PLEASE remember to supervise infants while wearing the pillowcase dresses, especially the long ties.

I have a dear friend who is a life-time fan and graduate of the Crimson Tide, and met his beautiful wife there. They just had an adorable baby girl a few days ago, so I wanted to make her some things to add to, what I can only assume is, a massive collection of Tide Pride clothes! Matching her gown, I made the elephant red work design to encompass her initials for the bib and burp cloth. To my horror, as I was completing the burp cloth, my iron let it's presence be known--by leaving a nasty brown mark over the embroidered piece! Grrr! At least I have more burps, but that makes me so sad to be oh-so-close to finished only to ruin the whole piece! BOO!



 






Molly's Momma wanted her to have bloomers, but I'll be making her some matching leggings in the near future.


The font of Molly's name matches the Roll Tide applique.


This wrap gown ONLY comes in size 0-3 Months. Can do gown with plain onesie up to size 6-9 Months, but won't have trim. Plain onesie's will have iron on applique that is on Pillowcase Dresses.




Other gowns will have one tie at bottom that matches the Pillowcase Dress top ties.




Elephant Bib and Burp Set with Initials

No comments:

Post a Comment