Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mish Mash--Cuteness in a Flash

Just wanted to post a few more things that I've completed for a few customers. I'm hoping to create a new collegiate-inspired item this week for newborns/infants, so they don't get left out. (Pillowcase dress sizes are for 12m-4T, and boy's Pants Set are also 12m-4T. Larger Pillowcase dresses can be made special order--please contact for quote.)


I call these two dresses a "sister set." They're the same fabrics just opposite placement.









I didn't get a close-up of the hairbow that matches perfectly, but at least you can see how great they go together!


If the shape of this shirt looks funny to you--it should! It's a doggy shirt!




Iron-on transfers so your presh pooch can cheer on their favorite teams and not picks sides between mommy and daddy!








First Tennessee Vols outfit created. This is cute--this household is a "house divided" with mommy a Rebel fan and daddy a Vols fan. Little sister got a Hotty Toddy Pillowcase dress and big sister got a Rocky Top Pillowcase dress.


So, I've come to the realization that I'm going to have to create an actual website, with categories, buttons to click, shopping cart--the whole nine yards. I'll be working on that in the next few months in my "spare time." Haha! Maybe we'll have a release date at the first of the year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment