Monday, January 4, 2010

Looking Ahead at 2010!

I love looking ahead at a new year, a fresh start. This year, I'm thankful and blessed beyond belief that we are pregnant with Baby #2!!!


Around the time we found out we were expecting is when I decided to take it a little easy before and during the holidays. All day sickness and back pain made it difficult to sit and create for long periods of time.

SO, with a due date at the beginning of July, I think I'll have to keep volume/production low to compensate for the continued back pain and to relish every moment with my sweet baby boy. If you are needing/wanting something created for you, please contact me and I'll let you know how my schedule is looking!

Thanks again for an AMAZING 2009! I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store--I know it has to be FABULOUS if I'm meeting my second sweet baby this year!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment