Friday, February 5, 2010

Checkin' In

Hello All!  Just thought I'd check in with you and give another quick update.

Things are going well with the pregnancy, and we were able to find out a little early that we have been blessed with a baby GIRL!  We're thrilled beyond belief to be blessed with a rough-and-tumble little boy and now a sugary little girl on the way.  :)

I'm still on track to deliver at the first of July, and we're getting ready to put our house on the market.  So with a combination of the two, I still plan on keeping production to a minimum.  HOWEVER, I can't restrain myself from not being creative, especially for this little girl we're expecting.  So, as I make things for her, I imagine I'll be making extras to sell here and on my Etsy store.  A few smaller things will probably be able to be personalized, but a few other things will be just plain fabulous.  I think my head might explode with all the fun, fabulous things I want to make, but I need to show some restraint.  :)

So, check back every so often to check out what I have available.  Most things will be ready to ship, and first come, first serve kinda deal.

Thanks again for keeping up with me, and I hope that your first month of 2010 was a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment