Thursday, February 25, 2010

Possible New Items--Personalized Graphic Tees!

So, while I wait and plan for the arrival of Baby Girl (aka Cecily), I can't help but be inspired in new ways since I'm able to create for my own little girly girl.  I thought I'd share the matching brother/sister shirts (and an awesome necklace onesie for Cecily!) I made for my two little ones using a new material--colored, iron on transfers I have custom cut with my digital cutter.

 

  

  

  

 

 

 


I want to do a test wash in delicate (which is what all items I create should be washed in!), just to make sure they hold up, before I offer to create for my wonderful customers.  I also need to know if this is actually something you're interested in before I purchase multiple colors and amounts to keep on hand, as well as what colors you'd prefer!  Options of colors for me to order are listed below, but of course I won't be able to offer all of them to you as of now.  Knox's transfer color is Sapphire, and Cecily's transfer color is Hot Pink.

Transfer Image Options:




If the washing goes well, I think the pricing will be as follows:
• Short Sleeved White Onesie & White Toddler Shirts:  $22.50
Sizes available: Newborn, 6m, 12m, 18m, some 24m, 2T, 3T, 4T & 5/6

• Short Sleeved Colored Onesie & Colored Toddler Shirts:  $24.50 (minimum order 2, mix & match)
Sizes available: Newborn, 6m, 12m, 18m, some 24m, 2T, 3T, 4T & 5/6
Color Options:
 

  

UPDATE!
Check-out the newest post regarding these great shirts!  Washing was a SUCCESS!

*SILHOUETTE OPTIONS FOR PRINTED PACI CLIPS AND GRAPHIC TEES


No comments:

Post a Comment