Monday, March 18, 2013

FREE Printable Jelly Bean Prayer for Easter

I haven't posted in forever and a day, but wanted to share something I just made for Easter.  I found the Jelly Bean Prayer on Pinterest, and wanted to make it cute to give to our little friends.  So here it is!  Feel free to save the file and print for your personal use!  It's created in 4x6 format.

I promise I'll be back on a regular basis one day soon!  In the meantime, Happy Easter, Happy Crafting, and go check out Great Day Graphics on Etsy for other cute DIY printables for birthdays!


  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

  2. Hmmm….you’ve got me thinking. Are you sure that freelancing is a worthwhile job? Simply put…is it even a `real job’? Your blog is sure to convince even the hardest of skeptics. Maybe it’s time to take a break. There is too much stress around me and I am grateful to you for showing me the way out. Freelancer – it does sound good on my tongue. And you are also telling me that I can make more money from home? I did check on sites like facebook video processing , amazing poster design, which are top-listed heavenly places for the freelancing crowd. They are quite genuine. Finally, I have come to a decision. It is time to move on…as a freelancer!