Saturday, February 21, 2009

How To Order Your Customized Item

See something posted that tickles your fancy? Just post a comment or send an email to greatdaygraphics@yahoo.com. Let me know what you're looking for, what size you would like, and the colors you'd love to have incorporated.

Once you get that info to me, I'll work up a quote and design, if need be, that you should receive in a very timely manner. Upon approval, please complete payment to secure your spot. Item will not be started until payment is processed. As far as payment goes, I can accept PayPal. Let me know if you have any other questions--I'll be glad to answer those for you! Please allow at up to two weeks for your customized item to be complete.

As of 5/12/09, you can make secure payments using the PayPal button on the right-hand sidebar! You do not have to be registered with PayPal to use this convenient option. Just follow the prompts to use your Debit or Credit Card! Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment