Monday, February 23, 2009

Molly's First Paci-Clip


My child modeling--don't worry, Molly will be getting her own paci to use with the clip.  :)

I've been waiting (not-so-patiently) for my bestest Jayma to pick a name for her sweet baby girl, and within the past week her and her hubby finally made a decision.  Molly will be here on or around July 2nd.

Today, I made Molly's first monogrammed gift--a paci-clip.  It's not super girly, but if you know Jayma & BJ, you know why I made it the way I did.  Who doesn't know what black & white hounds tooth with a hint of red signifies?  All I can say is Roll Tide Baby!  ;)  Having said that, I am not opposed to making garb to highlight or reference other teams!  Haha!

Jayma, I am holding this gift as ransom until you and BeeBee come visit for our belated birthday celebration!

1 comment: