Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meghan's Save The Dates and Matching Embroidery


My brother's girlfriend's sister is getting married in August, and I am thrilled to be designing her wedding printables--from Save The Dates, to Invitations and Reply cards.  In getting a feel for my new software, I made a little monogram to match her wedding printables design (the same signature design is present in each piece, making them coordinate and create a "logo" for the soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs.)  Now I'm able to bring that "logo" into a new medium--embroidery!

Meghan, if you happen upon this blog--SURPRISE!  :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Ashley!!!! I just now had time to sit down and check out this website and got the surprise!!!! It's beautiful!!!! Thank you so much! I feel like such a ding-a-ling, Lindsey sent the website to me forever ago and I'm just now on it! I love it though!

    ReplyDelete