Sunday, October 11, 2009

NEW EMAIL!

Hope you're enjoying this most wonderful, and SUNNY, Sunday afternoon. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm switching my email, and I'm so excited! I feel that an email that has the business name after the @ looks so much more professional, you know?! What also makes this exciting is that my new email is associated with the new site I'm hoping to have up and running after the first of the coming new year!!! YAY! More on that later, but for now, the new email is:

ashley (at) greatdaygraphics (dot) com

Please let me know if you have any issues sending me an email. I initially had problems receiving Yahoo! emails, but I think that kink has worked itself out. If you don't receive an email from me within 48 hours, I probably didn't receive it. If not, you can always use greatdaygraphics (at) yahoo (dot) com as a back up.

When you add to your address book, please take out the (at), (dot) and spaces. This is done as a precautionary measure against spammers. Also, it is a good idea to add me to your email contacts. I've had experiences where I replied to an email, and the recipient didn't receive it because it defaulted to a spam folder. Don't let that happen to you! Plus, if you need to make orders in the future, you'll have my info in easy reach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment