Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Technical Difficulties and Out-of-Town

So I'm going on vacay with family tomorrow bright and early, and I think my laptop computer's hard drive just crashed as I was finishing up some contract work. Great.

SO, if you email me at my new email addy, I'll reply upon our return at the end of the weekend. I was going to set up an automated replay, but obv can't do that now. Updating from Hubs' computer.

Wish me luck that my laptop isn't dead. At least I had a back up of all my info. Praise the Lord!

P.S. Only three weeks left in my schedule for orders that can be filled before Christmas/end of year!!! I will be posting a few Christmas applique designs and Christmas card designs at some point net week--probably end of next week, since I have to take my laptop to the Apple doctor on Monday. Not thrilled about that part, but hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment