Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So, here's the deal, pickle...on CHRISTMAS!

First of all, I know I played hooky last week. I apologize! I'm so busy (thankfully), that I'm just trying to keep up! :) Wanted to share a few pics of things I've made, AND, most importantly, give a low down on what schedule we're looking at for the next few weeks leading to Turkey Day and CHRISTMAS!

So, here's the deal, pickle. I'm currently booked for the next week, then I'll be out on vacation until October 19th. That leaves FIVE weeks until the end of when I can COMPLETE orders. Last orders will be TAKEN ON NOVEMBER 13th, with last ship date hopefully being the 20th of November. I will not be able to do any last minutes Christmas gifts, as my baby boy's birthday is the first week of December and I MUST enjoy that time with him, as well as the entire Christmas season, which is my absolute favorite time of year.

Having set our deadlines, I can complete about 6 pieces a week--that's a total of 30 pieces (if no one in our family gets sick!). It will be first come, first serve! Reserve your spot NOW by placing your orders by emailing me at greatdaygraphics@yahoo.com, and I'll guide you on how to complete payment. Places are not kept until payment is complete. I'll keep you up-to-date on where I stand with commitments--I think I'll add a calendar of sorts, on the right sidebar for quick glance reference. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! And Happy Tuesday!


Big Sis shirt for a to-be big sis to wear when her brother is born!


Birthday outfit for one of my favorite little girls!

Matching birthday hat

Georgia Tech Pillowcase Dress



Cute Onesie to Match below Burp Cloth



Another birthday onesie and matching birthday hat



Cupcake Toppers

Happy Birthday Banner that MATCHES Cupcake Toppers!!!

Auburn Boys Pants Set

No comments:

Post a Comment