Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coming Soon! And Cheerleader Fun!

Just thought I'd let you, my fabulous readers, know that I'm in the process of setting up an Etsy site.  I'm also working on some more fun sorority gear for your wee little ones!  (Obv, designs can be altered to suit current actives or alumni!)  I'm just waiting to finish a few more designs so I can post several things at once.

A few other things I have in the works are a cheerleader bag, more bows (including corkers!  SEE PICS BELOW!), and a middle school cheerleader shirt (picture below!).  One thing I'm soooo excited about creating is custom birthday hats that can finished in fabric and embroidered or finished in paper with cut-out initials.  The great thing about the custom birthday hat in fabric is that I can make an entire birthday out fit out of the same fabric, so everything is coordinated!  Oh and I'm thinking about making cupcake toppers that can coordinate with invitations so EVERYTHING from clothes to paper goods can all match for your little one's birthday.  HOW FUN!

Don't worry, I'll post pics here first.  And don't forget you DON'T HAVE to go through Etsy.com to buy your goods.  Just email me and you can pay using the PayPal button on the right hand side (You can use a PayPal account OR a debit/credit card!)













Fitted tee
Woman's Medium
Price $20











Nylon Cheer Bag
$24











Embroidered
1 1/2" Big Girl" Bow
$8









Double Color
"Big Girl" Bow
$5










Tri-Color
"Big Girl" Korker
$8











 Toddler 24 Months
Price $18

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are doing an etsy site! I bet you will start selling more!! I was showing my mom your blog the other day and she thought that you were selling your stuff way too cheap!! Hope all is well!!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww is that shirt for Sally's little girl??

    ReplyDelete