Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Posh Pups & A New Item!

Had to share some of the collars I have had the pleasure of making for other posh pups!

You have a Princess Daisy? This Princess Daisy is FOR SALE! $18



This is Mr. Big. He belongs to my fab sorority sis, Sarah, and he LOVES his new collar!
Go Rebs!
Thanks for the pic, Sarah!
AND for the NEW ITEM(S)! I have combined a new item piece with a new design. Obv, the piece and the designs can be interchanged with other pieces and designs.

Posh Puppy SHIRTS! How fun?!

Posh Puppy shirts will typically run about $22.
This AOCutiePi shirt is READY TO SHIP!

AND the NEW Greek Sorority Appliqué Designs



Phi Mu Greek Design On a 12 Month White Shirt READY TO SHIP!

Greek Appliqué on Toddler shirts $18!



If you don't see your Greek Sorority listed, email me at greatdaygraphics@yahoo.com, and I'll whip one up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment