Friday, June 19, 2009

Freedom Bows • Red, White & CUTE!

I have always loved celebrating Independence Day.  Not only am I thankful for all those who helped give this country her freedom, but getting together with family and friends in the heat of the summer, and around good food and drinks, just makes it that much sweeter.

So to honor the upcoming national holiday, I wanted to make something for you to adorn your little girls sweet little heads.

Introducing FREEDOM BOWS:

I have two of these READY-TO-SHIP!  Can make more once the ready-to-ship ones are sold.
All "Big Girl" bows $5 each • Discount if multiples ordered

I have two of these READY-TO-SHIP!  Can make more once the ready-to-ship ones are sold.
All "Baby Girl" bows $2 each • Discount if multiples ordered
These will ship regular mail, so order now to have in time for the Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment