Monday, July 6, 2009

ETSY SITE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED! YAY!

Whew! I finally have a decent start to my Etsy site! I told you that you would be the first to know! I'll follow up with publishing the exciting news on Facebook mid-Tuesday morning, so look for that over there. Become a fan of Great Day Graphics & Design if you haven't already.

I'm really excited to see where this online market place will take my small business. Please browse around my storefront and let me know what you think. (Please let me know if I've made any typos--I'm horrible with that--could read it over 10 times and never catch it!)

AND I haven't forgotten my promise to my current followers! I'm still offering you wonderful people a 20% DISCOUNT on items listed on the Etsy site. However, I haven't figured out how to add a promotion code. If you want to order something, please message me first and we'll get it worked out. Discount valid until July 14th, one order per follower and does not include shipping.

So, I guess I've held you in suspense for long enough! Here's the direct link to my Etsy Storefront:
If you want to go to Etsy's front page, you can do a search for greatdaygraphics. Just make sure the drop-down menu at the top is on Sellers.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment