Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers out there!  

My mother's birthday happened to fall on Mother's Day this year, so this is what she got from me.  (The Hubs thoughtfully made our gifts for Mother's Day this year!)  Sadly, this is the first thing I've had a chance to make her for her own use, and my poor mother-in-law hasn't gotten anything yet!  :(  Hopefully, I can remedy that situation soon.  :) 

Momma's Pillowcases to match the color scheme in her room

I also had to make my mother something else last week, but as a gift for one of the kiddos she keeps.  This sweet boy and his family also have an affection for the Crimson Tide, so Momma had me whip up this almost as sweet shirt for Easton's birthday present.  Happy 2nd Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment