Monday, August 31, 2009

Dresses and Outfits and Toppers OH MY!

I've been trying to play catch-up from the recent out-of-town visit, while baby boy is with one set of grandparents for the week. After I finish my current sales, I need to finish sewing slipcovers for my own house before my parents come to town this weekend to celebrate Labor Day.

SO, due to the aforementioned, I am going to have to place a hold on incoming orders until Tuesday, the 8th (the day after Labor Day) so I can enjoy my family and friends--and WATCH SOME FOOTBALL!!! :) But that's only one week you have to wait to place your orders, so don't despair! In the meantime, check out these items--some are similar to previously made items and some are BRAND NEW!


Auburn Inspired Pillowcase Dress





Mississippi State-Inspired Boy's Outfit


This customer and I couldn't think of anything else--does State have a "Hotty Toddy" or a "Roll Tide?"




Elastic waisted pants


Applique & Monogrammed Boy's Tee




One of my best customers can sew and smock AMAZINGLY--she's making her daughter a fun pair of pants with this crimson and elephant fabric. I used the elephant as my inspiration for the applique, and now her shirt will match her pants perfectly!




One of my Etsy orders--First Cheer Shirt sold! YAY!


I LOVE this fabric!








Matching Burp, Bib & Onesie Set

NEW! NEW! NEW! Favor Bag Toppers--and I package them as they will be used. Attach to cellophane bags with staples. How fun are they? These match a friend's daughter birthday plates. Will not be sold as is--licensed image of Build-A-Bear--just wanted to give you the jest of what I'll be offering soon.


NEW! NEW! NEW! Cupcake Toppers to match your Favor Bags (and your Invites)!!!
Set of 12 on lollipop sticks (can have 6 each of two images or 12 of one image)


They're so fun to look at in their packaging. :)


These are just some up-close pics of the Cupcake Toppers--aren't they presh?!


They're dimensional! Lollipop stick sandwiched between top image and bottom colored cardstock.

Oh and I'm hoping to start making some things for H-A-DOUBLE L-O-DOUBLE U-DOUBLE E-N!!! So be on the lookout for that too! Whew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment