Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On The Way

Just a quick update...didn't want to leave you hanging for the normal Tuesday post.

Baby boy and I took a several days to visit all the Grands, so I wasn't able to create anything to post today. BUT, I have TONS and TONS and TONS of orders that I'm hoping to have finished by next Tuesday. A few of these things include, but are not limited to:

• An Auburn Pillowcase Dress
• A Mississippi State Boy's Pants Set
• A University of Alabama Boy's Pants Set
• A Rocketship Inspired Twin Sheet Set
• Calling Cards
• CUPCAKE TOPPERS!!!
• Possibly Treat/Favor Bag Toppers--if time permits!

WHEW! and that's not all! Thankfully, my wild man's grandparents will be keeping him this next week, so my plan is to complete all orders and sew some slipcovers for my living room! Busy, busy, busy--and I LOVE IT! :)

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment