Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Football Inspired

If you haven't noticed from a few of my items, I love to show my school spirit. This is more evident during the season of FOOTBALL, I mean, fall. Now from the houndstooth and combo colors of blue and red, fellow SEC lovers can tell my heart lies with the Crimson Tide and the Ole Miss Rebels (born and raised a Bama fan, but college scholarship drew me out of state to the Heart of Dixie.) However, I consider myself a pretty open-minded person, and have created some fabulous items for a fellow SEC team. :)


This customer was so creative with her vision of having a football themed baby shower, and her wording was the icing on the cake! I created the clipart. Printed on white cardstock. Background black and red are cut, textured cardstock.
Price for similar invite: $1.75 per piece

I've been dying to make some collegiate-inspired baby gear, so this was a great opportunity for me to use my clipart and the giant ric-rac I love oh-so-much!
Collegiate-Inspired Burp: $14

Just a pic of the two items together so you can see how cute they are--a great way to keep a memento of the party for months on end!

If you like these items, I can create them for ANY team you root for and I'm not limited to just the Southeastern Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment